1. Duke – Adjusting well to life without Kyrie Irving – not that they had a chance to get used to it. Maryland visits Cameron on Sunday.
2. Kansas – Play at Michigan on Sunday. Will wait another week for Big 12 play.
3. Ohio State – How desperate will the Gophers be when they visit Columbus?
4. Syracuse – Play their first true road game at Seton Hall.
5. San Diego State – Just keep winning.
6. Missouri – Open Big 12 play at Colorado.
7. Kentucky – Battle for first in the SEC East at Georgia.
8. Pittsburgh – Game at Providence tonight could be difficult.
9. UConn – Will play truth and consequences at Texas on Saturday.
10. Villanova – Host undefeated Cincinnati, Sunday.
11. BYU – Travel to UNLV, Wednesday.
12. Georgetown – Travel to Queens for tilt with surging St. John’s, tonight. Host WVU later in the week.
13. Purdue – Travel to Happy Valley, Wednesday.
14. Notre Dame – No shame losing at the Carrier Dome. Host UConn, Tuesday.
15. UCF – Host Marshall, Wednesday. Travel to Houston, Saturday.
16. Illinois – Nice win over Wisconsin. It would have been more impressive if it took place in Madison.
17. Florida – Broke Xavier’s 30-game home win streak. Rhode Island, tonight could be interesting.
18. Temple – No shame losing at Villanova. Start A10 play at Fordham, Wednesday.
19. Butler – Play truth and consequences with 15-and-1 Cleveland State, Thursday.
20. Gonzaga – Current six-game win streak includes victories over Baylor, Xavier, Oklahoma State and at Wake Forest.
21. Minnesota – Al Nolen returned and the Gophers lost a pair? Wasn’t it supposed to be the other way around?
22. Kansas State – Is that Paul Simon I hear? “Slip, sliding away…”
23. Texas – Will play truth and consequences at Storrs.
24. Texas A&M – Enjoy it while you can. Okie State, Missouri and Texas on the horizon.
25. Michigan State – Play at Northwestern and Penn State this week.
Let’s see your top 25.