The Isles are in the playoffs? Holy Pat Flatley is it true?
10. Bossy scores 69 goals in a season. At the time second most in league history.
9. LaFontaine scores in quadruple overtime to beat the Capitals.
8. J.P. Parise scores in overtime to beat the Rangers. Islanders win their first playoff series.
7. Bossy becomes the third Islander (Trottier and Potvin the other two) in five years to win the Calder.
6. Islanders sweep the Oilers to win the their fourth consecutive Cup.
5. Bobby Nystrom uses Moose DuPont as a human punching bag in the ’80 Cup finals.
4. Hustlin’ Butch Goring wins the Conn Smythe as the Isles defeat the Stars to win their second consecutive Cup.
3. Bossy scores 50 goals in 50 games.
2. Islanders come back from a three games to zero deficit to beat the Penguins.
1. Henning to Tonelli. Tonelli to Nystrom. He scoresssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!